Executive Leadership Life Coaching
Providing personal and professional development to those seeking to maximize their potential as leaders in corporate, government, social and civic entrepreneurship.
By empowering leaders, educating ministers, equipping individuals, and engaging communities to embrace life-transforming truths, the change required for a better workplace and society will be achieved one person at a time.
We have group or one-on-one Coaching/Training as required.
- What do we discuss in coaching sessions?
- What leadership coaching topics are taboo?
- Am I weird to want to talk about a conversation that I am dreading?
- Can I be myself and discuss my hopes and fears with my coach?
There is not much out of bounds. I will listen for issues that are deep-seeded and may require specialized coaching.
Mostly – I want you to know – that a coaching session is safe and confidential. A good performance coach will not judge you. He or she will make you feel comfortable bringing out the challenges you have.
If it is bothering you, then it is probably hindering your productivity at work, whether it is seeded in your personal life or your professional life.
Topics may be:
- Develop Leadership Skills and Presence
- Manage Change
- Increase Personal Effectiveness
- Pre-thinking Difficult Conversations
- Cultivate Effective Relationships
- Performance Management
- Effectively Leading Others
- Rewards and Recognition
- Work/Life Balance
- Career Development and Succession Planning
- Creativity and Innovation
- Process Improvement
- Strengthen High-Performance Team
- Celebrate Success & Accomplishments
I will keep you on track and ensure you gain higher productivity at work.
Why not? You have nothing to lose. Try an initial coaching session for no cost.